Attorney Radosław Trybulec
- A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University - graduation year 1997.
- Master's thesis in the field of substantive criminal law.
- In 1998 he completed post-graduate studies in the field of copyright, invention and rationalization, conducted at the Institute of Intellectual Property of the Jagiellonian University.
- In the years 1997-1998 he was employed at the Polish Music Publishing House as a sales specialist.
- In the years 1998 - 2001, work in the National Labor Inspectorate - a sub-inspector and then a labor inspector at the Regional Labor Inspectorate in Krakow.
- In 2001-2004, an advocate trainee at the Krakow Chamber of Advocates. The application is completed by submitting the bar examination with a very good result.
- From January 2005. entered in the list of attorneys in Krakow.
- From February 2005. entered in the list of arbitrators of the Economic Court of Arbitration in Warsaw.
- He speaks English.